INCONEL ® Alloys
The INCONEL alloy range is based on a nickel-chromium alloy, with some of the range including additional elements for specific characteristics. Each of the INCONEL alloy ranges have high levels of oxidation resistance, which is further enhanced in some alloys by the addition of aluminium.
Some INCONEL alloys possess outstanding corrosive resistance over a wide range of temperatures, whilst others have exceptional strength owing to age-hardening, heat treatment or precipitation-hardening.
INCONEL alloys are well suited to a vast range of applications and industries too numerous to list. For applications for specific alloys please refer to the product details listed below.
Please select your product from the options below.
- INCONEL alloy 22 ( UNS N06022 )
- INCONEL alloy 600 ( UNS N06600 )
- INCONEL alloy 601 ( UNS N06601 )
- INCONEL alloy 617 ( UNS N06617 )
- INCONEL alloy 625 ( UNS N06625 )
- INCONEL alloy 686 ( UNS N06686 )
- INCONEL alloy 690 ( UNS N06690 )
- INCONEL alloy 693 ( UNS N06693 )
- INCONEL alloy 718
- INCONEL alloy 725 ( UNS N07725 )
- INCONEL alloy 740
- INCONEL alloy 751 ( UNS N07751 )
- INCONEL alloy 783
- INCONEL alloy C-276 ( UNS N010276 )
- INCONEL alloy HX ( UNS N06002 )
- INCONEL alloy N06230 ( UNS N06230 )
- INCONEL alloy X-750 ( UNS N07750 )
If you would like more information on our INCONEL ® alloys please contact us. For enquiries on a specific INCONEL ® alloy product from those listed above please click on the corresponding link, select your product form and click 'Make an Enquiry'.